Saturday, July 19, 2008

What can I say? I'm a follower...



Yeah, I’m blogging now. Officially. I’m a blogger. I have to be honest—I never thought it would happen. But, hey! Here I am! Blogging! Don’t you just love that term? I feel so cool and modern and hip…blogging…I’m cool. But, I guess the fact that I’m recognizing this fact sort of cancels out any coolness this new venture has brought me…and the fact that it’s taken me this long. So, I’m no longer cool. Yeah, shocking, I know.
Wow, that was quite an intro…and yet it failed to explain what I had originally intended it to…and that is…I just want you to know…I’m probably not going to be any good at this. I’m too lazy to record my life. I do live an extraordinary life though. Not because I’m extraordinary or because I do anything extraordinary…but because I’m surrounded with extraordinary things…loving family, supportive parents,
beautiful and talented friends, incredible teachers, church leaders, loyal pets (I love you, Sasha!), and I am just…here, enjoying all of the extraordinariness…Yeah, I have no idea what the noun form of “extraordinary” is…If that bothers you, I apologize. And if it bothers you a lot, you might not want to read this blog anymore. Just a warning.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

haha, welcome welcome dear friend, haha its gonna be fun
and if you keep up with this then I don't have to worry about losing contact with you!

Calliandra Rasmussen said...

YAY! Bloggin abby! Way to go girl! It was way fun playing with ya the other day even if you were on drugs! haha..

Katie Seigfried said...

This is why i love you abby. You make me laugh, a lot :)

Marilee said...

YAY!!! GO ABBY!! I miss you chicka we need to play...when i get back from Mexico :)

Maddi said...

Wait..wasn't this a private blog for a while?...is it still that way or am I just lucky cause I'm pretty sure I still don't have a foot in "Abby's blog door." Just slightly confused and way excited. Your blog is just seeping with Abbyness! Just can't wait for more!