I'm working on it! It's a weakness of mine, and I would just like to formally apologize if any of you have felt forgotten or unloved--because I assure you that's not the case! I think about you and pray for you all often.
And, I'm doing very well! BYU is amazing...definitely an adjustment (college=HARD), but I have absolutely loved it here. I'm slowly getting to know the girls around me. My roommate and I get along perfectly, and I would definitely consider her my best friend here so far; then there's some girls in my hall who I've gotten pretty close with...and a few others here and there. SO, it's going well. A few guy friends-ish, but I've kinda been lazy in that arena. I love my classes. They're hard, like I said, but I am learning and growing a lot (I hope I am anyway...)--especially as I set my study schedules, etc. Balance...the neverending challenge in life. I love it here though! BYU is just so incredible. The atmosphere, the professors, the people...I just love it. And the DEVOTIONALS...I just got back from listening to President Monson speak in the Marriot Center. I had goosebumps for an hour and a half straight--from the second he walked into the room (as the entire room rose instantly and was completely silent and still...a section of the packed arena began a chorus of "We Thank Thee O God, for a Prophet"...it was glorious), through his funny stories and his earnest testimony of all of the prophets who preceded him. I love this man. I truly have a testimony that he is the prophet of God on this earth today, and that he loves us all so much. His light and warmth emanated up to me from a few thousand feet away, and I felt that testimony so strongly just an hour ago, and that same spirit resides with me now. I am so grateful for the gospel, and for the light and comfort it is in my life. Thank you all for being there for me, and for caring about me enough to get angry when I don't write you. :) I love you all so SO much. Keep in touch!
Alright, I need to go study now... ew.
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Abigail that's sooo amazing! That's so cool you got to experience a devotion by Pres. Monson! I'm glad things are going well! Yeah it's hard, and it's hard to stay self-disciplined enough to get everything done that you need to do, but if anyone can do that, i KNOW you can! I miss ya lots, but we'll talk sometime k? :)
That's so cool you got to hear President Monson speak!! I'm glad to hear all is going well with you!! I miss you!!
I was so jealous when you got Monson and we didn't! hahahaha My bad for not keeping in touch with you as well too! Or...for coming and spending two minutes with you before running off with a boy ((what's new??)) hahaha just kidding!! :D You're great!
I just found your blog and realized it hasn't been update in a while! What's up in the life of ABBY!? Tell us :)
~Rhonda~
Post a Comment