Thursday, September 4, 2008

Rewind: Summer Overview

Yeah, I knew I'd be good at this whole blogging thing. How long has it been? Like...2 months?

I keep feeling like I should go backwards and catch everyone up...but, I'm just too lazy to write a blog that long. Sorry, guys. We'll just do a quick overview of the summer, shall we?
Let's see...This Summer, there was...

Girl's State: which was AMAZING. I met some really awesome people, and made a lot of really good friends. I was in the city of Saguaro, which pretty much dominated overall. The Governor, both Girl's Nation Senators, Speaker of the House, Attornery General, and the chair of Kaibab County (which won, btw) all came from my city, which just-so-happens to be the smallest city. And we all got really close, of course. Amazing Amazing people.


Crystal, the Secretary of State, and I...Me, Cassandra, Diamond (one of my 2 favorite JC's!), and Christen...me, giving my campaign speech for Governor! The hat won it for me, btw...and my ruffled high heels.

The Week of July 4th...the cabin in Pine...Good times...I love my family!


So, the first 2 are of all of us at Fossil Creek...My nieces and nephews are all adorable, as you can see. Oh, and there's a pic of my b-day in there too...It was seriously one of the best birthdays I've ever had, btw. I couldn't love my family more.


Then...later in July, the Governor's Youth Commission had their annual meeting in Flagstaff, AZ.
Vicki, me, Smitha, after doing makeovers that resulted in a slightly hooker-like Smitha...And, the last one is Vicki, Patrick, me, Diarra, Smitha, and Matt...just chillin'. There are some AMAZING kids on the GYC with me, btw. Truly...just...AMAZING. Surprisingly fun and down-to-earth, too. I've made some really good friends!
Anyway, that's sorta what went down this summer...There was a lot more, too, but I can't seem to think that far back right now. So...yeah...hope you enjoyed it! I'll try to be a better blogger, I swear! I love you guys!