Saturday, December 20, 2008

Cash On Delivery!!!

Okay, it's been a while...so I'm gonna hafta catch up one event at a time...

Event numero uno: "Cash On Delivery" Nov. 1, 4-8 @ MHS.

This was an INCREDIBLE experience for me, and I'm so glad I got to be apart of it! And, I'll take this opportunity to thank anyone and everyone who came and saw the show. If you weren't able to make it, we're putting the show up again the first week in February...so you have no excuse! It's a pee-your-pants-funny show, and everyone needs to see it! I'd also just like to give a huge thank you to one my best friends, Maddi, for making me audition, and for talking me through all the crazy stupid insecurities I had throughout the show. That girl is so flipping amazing, and I love her!

Oh, and we won state! How could I forget to mention that!? We got to perform as THE mainstage at the Arizona Thespian Conference, and we're being very seriously considered for nationals (we find out the results in January!). Cool, huh? I never realized there was a competition for plays, but apparently Mesa High dominates every year. Yeah, that's just how we roll...

Anyway, here's a slideshow of some fun pics taken before/after/during the show...I got to know some crazy-amazing people, and again, I'm so glad I got this opportunity


http://widget-c8.slide.com/widgets/slideticker.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" quality="high" scale="noscale" salign="l" wmode="transparent" flashvars="cy=bb&il=1&channel=3026418949594889416&site=widget-c8.slide.com" style="width:400px;height:320px" name="flashticker" align="middle">

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Yea cash on delivery, I really hope that you audition for seussical, it would be so much fun.

Marilee said...

YAY YOU UPDATED!!!! All I have to say is that you guys were simply amazing in that show!!I love you girls sooo much!!

Katie Seigfried said...

Yay i'm finally SEEING your updated play! And yes, my best friend is AMAZING! This play was seriously the most incredible thing i've ever seen! And i agree with Marc that you'd be AMAZING in Seussical! Seriously, i really think you would be perfect, so just letting you know that! :) love ya girl!

Katie Seigfried said...

page*, not play...lol

bryce clifford said...

cash on delivery was awesome, i hope you guys go all the way to nationals.

Calliandra Rasmussen said...

I love you Abs..love love love! Your show was amazing. There is no doubt about that. :}