Monday, December 17, 2012

The Presidential Suite


8 Days 'til the BIG DAY. 
(And if you don't know what I mean when I say "BIG DAY," you best be getting yourself out from under that Bah Humbug rock and buyin' yourself a pretty green tree for your front room...just sayin')

...And life just keeps gettin' better and better.

Like unto:  

My super neat companion, Sister Olivo, pretty much singlehandedly won us a dinner with President & Sister Baker by having the 2nd CLEANEST apartment in the mission. Amazing, right? It was delicious food. I may or may not have eaten like 3 and a half rolls. This, just an hour after consuming my accidental 2nd HUGE breakfast of the day. (One with the Grovers! Hopefully I'll have pics! The awesome missionary couple who works here and had Sis Olivo and I over for breakfast right before she left) Gluttonous missionary award also goes to me. My waistline is a miracle to all who witness my massive food consumption habits. But it may not be for long...eh...(insert whiny face emoticon here). Long story short, it was a great day. President and Sister Baker are AMAZING. And so are the Grovers. And so is our AWESOME investigator (the source of our second breakfast of the day), who seems to be getting a little more serious about her commitment to read the Book of Mormon... :D.  

Only Bad News Of The Week:

My dear, sweet trainer, Hermana Olivo, is going home to NY in less than 24 hours. In fact, I'm not even w/ her today b/c she has all her special "departing missionary" activities. Luckily, I have some cute temporary comps to tag along with--Sis Talataiga and Sis Mueller (hopefully I'll have time to add a pic!). She has honestly been so wonderful and patient w/ me and all of my "issues" and I've learned SO MUCH from my time with her. I'm gonna miss her lots, methinks. 

Alright, I gotta go. The hour time limit quickly approaches. But I love you all dearly! So so dearly! Hope you're having a merry merry Christmas!!

Love ya!

Sister Wells/Abbs/Hermana Wells

The one of sis olivo and I is at Pres's house...beautiful painting, right?
The piece of paper is the evidence of excellent parenting by our awesome new ward Mission Leader :)
Farmer's market at the Promenade in LA. Super cool.
Went to an awesome store named Lush! Kinda crazy, but fun! Check it out, mom and sisters! I think there's one in Phoenix.
Oh, and Elder grover and a pancake :) 









No comments: