Monday, October 14, 2013

I'm on a bike!

...but just for a day. Exchanges were AWESOME. I adore Sister R******(Our Sister Training Leader), and I adore biking!  It made the work feel so REAL, you know?  I mean, don't get me wrong. The work feels read and wonderful everyday--even as I watch myself backing in the touch screen panel of our brand spankin' new 2014 Toyota Corolla everyday...but on a bike...it was good too, you know? 

On that horribly spoiled note: I met like 4 famous people this week!  Woot!


...they live in our ward. So I see them every week. But still. Now they have a Mormon message. Which is a whole new level of fame, you know?

2) Lindsey Stirling http://youtu.be/5jOhOB8MD7g

...walked into our ward building w/ her non-member friend the other day. So nice. So cool. 

3) Brother Later, who helped film The District. 

...I picked his grapes for service on exchanges. 

4) Allan Gordan. Winner of 6 Tony Awards. Producer of Rent and Hairspray. 

...Came into the VC with his RC employee. Walked out with a BOM and an appointment w/ the missionaries at his home in NYC.  #livin'thelife 

...so, for those of my friends who are living w/ dirt floors and freezing cold showers...sorry 'bout that. You're in my prayers. 

See attached pics. Marvelous things are happening all the time, but there just isn't time to document. I'm backed up beyond reason on this whole correspondence thing. Sorry for those of you who haven't gotten a response in a year...but it'll happen eventually, I promise :)

Also sorry I'm missing everyone's birthdays!! I LOVE birthdays and I LOVE YOU! Don't doubt that, k?

So much love,

Sis Wells


P.s. Other pics:  P-Day activity with the C*********!






No comments: