Monday, May 6, 2013

May 6, 2013



Trios are a BLAST. I don't know how anyone could not like them. Eh, that's a lie. I could see how things could go very wrong very quickly. But in our case, it's mostly just a blast.

Mostly because Heavenly Father loves us, so He works with us to keep us balanced. For example, if one of us is having a bad day, the other two team up and pull them up and out before anyone crashes. And might I say, these two companions of mine work phenomenally within this particular dynamic. We're just a great team is all.
 
And now I have no time to tell you about anything real that happened. Feel free to judge me.

Real fast: ****** IS GETTING BAPTIZED ON JUNE 9th!! You know those moments when your investigators describe to you exactly what the Holy Ghost feels like? We had some of those with her. And then she shows up at the Mother's Day fiesta and makes friends with everyone in the ward. She's the sweetest human. We're so excited for her.

AND we ate cow stomach. On one of the pheremonal war days, AND right after being blown off my one of our investigators. It was...a good experience.  Sister B ate every bite. I was so proud of her. The probably with speaking Spanish is that you actually understand what food is before you eat it.

AND one of our less-actives is thinking about a mission/starting to figure out his identity as a child of God. Powerful powerful experiences. We love him so much.

AND I adore my companions. They are exactly what this area and I need. Can't even describe how much I love them.

AND  we had exchanges, which are just so inspired. We had some really powerful experiences and learning moments with Sister *****, the Sister Leadership Trainer whose assigned to us (a change in mission structure).

Powerful moments this week. So much joy.

Remember to have joy, aight? 2 Nephi 2:25. And... D&C 123:17. Some of my favorite mission scriptures.

Love you all MUCHISIMO.

Hermana Wells

p.s. Mother's Day:  Any time after 3pm CA time. We'll just see when I can get ahold of you!

No comments: