Tuesday, April 16, 2013

JUST CALL ME “OCTA-MOM”



So, guess what???

I'm pregnant again. With twins this time. Due date: Tomorrow.

My initial reaction to the news I received last night: shock. Now, after much prayer and contemplation: still freaking out, but I fully recognize that this is exactly how Heavenly Father wants it.

Other fun transfer surprises: 

1) My dear, sweet companion, Hermana P, (who I am going to miss so very deeply...ugh. Can't even express!) and her soon-to-be companion are going to be training themselves over in Venice. They have both only been serving for a transfer. Win! Proof that my compa is just so beyond capable are marvelous.
2) My area has been split, and the majority of our investigators will be taught by the elders.

...and yet, I'm like, SO EXCITED. Don't ask me why b/c I'll just give you this ambiguous answer about "the hastening of the work" and "being missionaries at the most exciting time in the history of the church" and it won't encompass any of the horribly difficult trials that I know may very well lay before me. I've heard trios are tough business.  But I'm just determined that this one won't be. That the Lord knows exactly who we are and who  is in our area and that this is just exactly how he wants it to be. And He's more than prepared to carry us through this.

HOORAY!

Bad news: Our investigators have been struggling to call us back/be at home when we stop by this week.  Let's pray for their phone services, shall we?

Good news: We're finally getting a hold of them. AND: the Lord has still provided us a slew of tender mercies along the way. Like still miraculously meeting our daily goals and finally getting some enthusastic responses from our efforts to work with the few active members of the branch. Win! AND:  I'm learning so much. AND: I'm just in love with this work. IN LOVE.

...so that's my good news. Plus, I just sent ya'll a whole bunch of pictures. Which is how I spent the majority of my internet time today...

Plus, my sister's new baby is easily one of the cutest I've ever seen. I would be obsessed w/ her too, Chels. Love you so much! :)

Love,

Sister Wells




















No comments: