Monday, April 22, 2013

I have dos



...My 2 new companions! Hermana W and Hermana B. They're wonderful. So so wonderful. We make a great team. That's all I have time to say, unfortunately. Already witnessing miracles w/ these two rockstars.

Elder S is soaking wet b/c "April's May-kin' Waves" --the zone goal theme that I don't understand, but am grateful for b/c it somehow results in the zone leaders dumping big buckets of water on random elders. I heart elders. Never a dull moment.

Elder P's bday, celebrated in Boulevard Burgers.

Hna B's 1st elote. She loved it, and is determined to convert the street vendor who sold it to her. We look for ****** everywhere we go now. She's awesome.

She cooked stuff!

Their first pupusa experience!  It was a grand cosa. Of course they are obsessed with them now. 


Creepy stalker pics of Hna Olham and Wright (temporary companions for 1 night. Fell in love with them then got reassigned. Heartbreaking, but perfect. LOVE MY NEW COMPANIONS), 2nd giant group of new missionaries in a row! The work is hastening! 






















1 comment:

Katie Seigfried said...

I love Abigail! My husband had some of the best experiences on his mission in a trio--I'm sure she's doing great as well! Lots of love!